You will have the option of setting up a user account through the Site. By doing so, you agree that (a) you are at least 18 years of age and (b) you have provided us with true, accurate and current information about yourself when requested during the registration process (including your name and email address). You will be solely responsible for all activities conducted through your user account, including but not limited to any purchases from and submissions to the Site.
The Services and Products ("Products") offered on our Site are for your personal use only. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit any part of the Services or Products, and you may not access the Site or use the Services for any commercial purpose. The images, photographs, card designs and other content (collectively, the "Third Party Content") contained on our Site may consist of the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names or other intellectual property of third parties. These portions of the Third Party Content are provided for the convenience of certain users of the Services who are expressly authorized to use them by their owners. You may not use any third party intellectual property without such express authorization.
Third Party Sites/Products
From time to time, our Site may include links to third party sites or products that we think may be of interest to you. We include these links only as a matter of convenience for you. We make no representations or warranties concerning such third party sites or products, and your use of such third party sites and products will be governed by the policies and rules of such third parties.
We want you to be 100% happy with your Clairebella experience. If for any reason you’re not satisfied with your order, you can return unused product within 30 days of receipt for a replacement or refund, subject to the exceptions and restrictions listed below:
- Refunds are limited to amounts actually paid by you. This does not include promotional value of any special offer or discount.
- Shipping: In cases where the return/refund is due to your order arriving damaged or with a defect confirmed by us, we will at our discretion either (a) provide you with a prepaid return shipping label or (b) reimburse your cost of return shipping. For all other cases, return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer. Shipping and handling charges may apply to services that are otherwise offered on a free or promotional basis.
- All orders receiving Bulk/Wholesale pricing are final and no refund will be given except in the case of material damage or defect upon your order’s arrival. If the damage or defect cannot be verified over the phone or via email contact, the item may be required to return to us for inspection before a determination can be made as to the availability of a refund. Please be sure to request and carefully review digital proofs when placing an order.
To inquire about a replacement or refund, please call or live chat with our customer service.
You will defend and hold harmless us and our owners, directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and affiliates against any third party claim, action, suit or proceeding that arises from, is based on or connected with Your Content or your access of the Site or use of the Services, and indemnify us for all losses, damages, expenses, and costs (including reasonable attorney's fees and costs) incurred by us in connection with any such claim, action, suit or proceeding.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SITE, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS AVAILABLE THROUGH Clairebella ARE PROVIDED "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. Clairebella HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES (EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL WARRANTIES (A) WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THEIR QUALITY, AVAILABILITY, PERFORMANCE OR FUNCTIONALITY, (B) WITH RESPECT TO THE QUALITY OR ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM OR AVAILABLE THROUGH USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES, (C) THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, (D) OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, (E) OF MERCHANTABILITY AND (F) OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY Clairebella OR Clairebella'S REPRESENTATIVES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY.
Limitation of Liability
Clairebella SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR NONPERFORMANCE OR DELAY IN PERFORMANCE CAUSED BY ANY REASON, WHETHER WITHIN OR OUTSIDE OF ITS CONTROL. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL Clairebella BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO ANY PHONE OR MOBILE DEVICE ON WHICH A Clairebella CASE IS USED. IN NO EVENT SHALL Clairebella BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNATIVE, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF USE, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR INFORMATION, OR LOSS OF BUSINESS GOODWILL OR OPPORTUNITY) WHETHER OR NOT Clairebella HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES. Clairebella SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES. Clairebella'S ENTIRE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO ANY USE OF THE SITE AND THE SERVICES IS THE CANCELLATION OF YOUR USER ACCOUNT. IN NO EVENT SHALL Clairebella'S LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED THE GREATER OF FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00) OR ANY AMOUNTS ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO Clairebella FOR THE SERVICES IN DISPUTE. NO ACTION, REGARDLESS OF FORM, ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS OR OUT OF THE SERVICES MAY BE BROUGHT BY YOU MORE THAN ONE YEAR AFTER THE EVENT WHICH GAVE RISE TO THE CAUSE OF ACTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW A LIMITATION ON LIABILITY DAMAGES AS CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICES AND, IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, Clairebella'S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. WE STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU DO NOT MAIL Clairebella ORIGINAL FILM, PRINTS OR NEGATIVES WITHOUT RETAINING A COPY FOR YOUR RECORDS. IF YOUR FILM, PRINTS OR NEGATIVES ARE DAMAGED, LOST OR OTHERWISE NOT RETURNED, Clairebella'S SOLE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE AS SET FORTH IN THE PARAGRAPH IMMEDIATELY ABOVE.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and ask you to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), if you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide us the following information at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf;
- your address, telephone number, and email address; and
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We reserve the sole and exclusive right to change these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the Site. Please check this page of the Site periodically. All prices and features of the Site, Services and Products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to terminate your user account or your use of the Site and Services, and discard Your Content at any time without notice.
All disputes arising out of or otherwise relating to these Terms, the Site, Services and Products shall be resolved under California law, irrespective of its choice of law rules. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue by the state and federal courts in Los Angeles County, California.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us governing your use of the Site and the Service and Products. If there is any conflict or inconsistency between these Terms and any other terms or conditions available elsewhere regarding the Site, Services or Products, these Terms will prevail and be given precedence.
Clairebella sells cases for mobile devices, not the mobile devices themselves.
The waiver of any right under these Terms shall not operate as past, present or future waiver of that right or of any other right.
If any provisions of these Terms should be held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, or to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.